- Enroll Now!Sept. 11-16, 2016
Montréal, QuebecRegistration is now open For over 35 years, The Alcohol School has been educating fuel ethanol and distilled beverage producers in the multidisciplinary sciences of alcohol production. READ MORE »
- Nutrition InnovationYeast Nutrition for
high-stress environments &
to enhance TransFerm® Yield+.
- Save The DateOct. 30 - Nov. 2, 2016
Hilton Garden Inn
West Des Moines, IowaThe Practical Workshop for Ethanol Plant Operators This three-day program is organized around lectures, laboratory demonstrations and troubleshooting exercises that put classroom theory into context. READ MORE »
- IntroducingAn advanced yeast strain used in production of fuel ethanol from cellulosic substrates.C5 FUEL™ Outperforms Conventional Yeast, No Matter the Cellulosic Substrate Using corn stover, wheat straw or other cellulosic substrates to produce ethanol? C5 FUEL™ has repeatedly shown to ferment xylose with a high ethanol yield in the presence of inhibitory compounds commonly found in cellulosic substrates. READ MORE »
- TransFerm® Yield+A game-changing new yeast is now available for fuel ethanol production.Fermentation Has New Leadership
Lallemand Biofuels & Distilled Spirits introduces a next generation bioengineered yeast.
READ MORE »
Lallemand Biofuels & Distilled Spirits (LBDS) is dedicated to supporting the industry with high quality, cutting edge products. We put Fermentation First™ to help solve the issues or problems that… Read more »
The Ethanol Technology Institute, led by Scientific Director Dr. Graeme Walker, publishes The Alcohol Textbook and conducts The Alcohol School and The Biofuels Academy.